Coaching is highly effective.
You achieve more of the results you want when you combine forces with a skilled professional. A coach partners with a client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires and supports them to maximize their potential.
Professional coaches are trained to listen, observe, and to elicit solutions and strategies from the client. The coach’s job is to enhance and refine the latent skills, resources, and creativity inherent in the client.
There’s real power in the relationship.
Even more relevant than skill level, experience and specific expertise of the coach- is how connected you feel with them. The hallmark of a successful coaching relationship is the depth of trust, safety and connection you have with your coach. You need to trust this partner will empower you to achieve YOUR definition of success.
It’s a very important personal decision.
Before making your selection, it’s a good idea to speak with several coaches. Many coaches offer a complimentary session. Experiencing coaching with a few will enable you to find the style that best suits you.
Questions to ask prospective coaches:
- Are you professionally trained and certified from an International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited institution?
- How long have you been a member in good standing with the ICF?
- What professional designation do you hold with the ICF?
- What standards, ethics and guidelines do you adhere to?
- What references can you provide me with?
- What experience, skills or abilities do you have that match my needs?
- What are your specialties?
- What kinds of clients are you passionate about working with?
- What makes you a fabulous coach?
Questions to ask yourself:
- Do I have a sense of rapport, trust and confidence with this coach?
- Do I feel I have this coach’s full undivided attention?
- Do feel I understood, respected and held to my best self by this coach?
- Do I feel we have a similar communication style and connection?
- Would I feel safe bringing ANY topic to coach on with this person?
- Possibly the most relevant question of all is ~ what is my intuitive ‘gut’ reaction telling me?
What the coaching looks like.
Coaching momentum build over time. You would sign on to coach for a minimum of 6 months to work on a project or a series of goals. Our initial session would be a 2 hour in person or telephone Discovery Session to set a solid foundation for all future coaching.
After that our coaching takes place by telephone 2 or 3 times per month for a 30-60 minute focused and intensive session. You choose the frequency and length of session depending on your needs. Our relationship is maintained for the entire month by email and voicemail follow up.
It’s so worth it!
While the sessions themselves are incredibly powerful, the time in between is even more so as you implement the coaching in your life and begin to see the desired results!
My ultimate job as your coach is to move you to higher levels of performance so that you step continually into a more successful and fulfilling life. It’s so exciting to experience your life shift towards more of what you want.
How cool is that? Let’s get started!
Call 604-261-3809 or email email@example.com today for your complementary sample session.